The perfect way to celebrate the holidays
December 11-12, 2021 & December 18-19, 2021
Seating’s at 9:00 am and 11:30 am
Cost: $200 per dome, each dining dome seats up to 6.
Even though this year looks a bit different, Santa’s Breakfast is still one of the most exciting events happening during the Festival of Trees. In a private, heated dome, guests will enjoy a delicious sit-down breakfast with family and cohort friends, special children’s entertainment, and of course a magical visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus.
- Delicious Breakfast
- Festive Music
- Colouring Activities
- Carnival Style Games and activities
- Photos with Santa and Mrs. Claus
- Exclusive access to the University of Alberta Botanic Garden
- Complimentary Tickets to the University of Alberta Botanic Garden’s Luminaria
Location & ParkingGoogle Map Directions
The University of Alberta Botanic Garden (formerly the Devonian Botanic Garden) is located in Parkland County, 15 minutes SW of Edmonton, 5 km north of Devon on Hwy 60. Note: The Garden is not located on the U of A campus.
Parking is free at the Garden.
The University of Alberta Botanic Garden
The University of Alberta Botanic Garden’s signature event, Luminaria, is a series of magical evenings full of twinkling lights, candle-lit paths, beautiful music, majestic sculptures, and warming hot apple cider.
Luminaria runs from November 27 to January 9.
In accordance with the policies implemented by the University of Alberta Botanic Garden, Santa’s Breakfast will require guests aged 12 and older to provide proof of full vaccination, mandatory masking in washrooms, and will provide staggered entry times.
- Proof of full vaccination policies are in effect. Please review the University of Alberta’s Information for Visitors prior to visiting.
- Visitors to all U of A facilities are responsible for monitoring their health for COVID-19 related symptoms. Please use the Alberta Health daily checklist before visiting the Garden. Any visitors who feel unwell are asked to stay home.
- Please plan to arrive on time. Entry times are staggered to ensure adequate physical distancing for patrons.
- Masks are required in all indoor spaces (eg. washrooms).
- Domes are exempt from masking.